Estill for Singing Teachers
|Date||Sunday, June 19, 2022|
|Student||£45 (enter code STUDENT at checkout)|
One of our most popular courses, this stimulating day will look at the integration of Estill Voice Training into traditional singing teaching approaches, addressing common vocabulary and practical exercises. The day will focus on the most common problems encountered in teaching, both in the home studio, conservatoire and college, individual and group lessons.
Analysis of the causes and solutions for commonly encountered vocal difficulties will be addressed, demonstrating the unique advantages that Estill Voice Training can bring in both identifying and solving specific vocal problems.
The day will include:
- Brief overview of the Estill Model
- Common problems; traditional answers vs. the Estill approach
- ‘Chest’ vs ‘head’ voice – what is actually happening
- Extending range without pushing – high and low
- Breathing – simple and effective strategies
- Support – clearly explained
- Warm ups and cool downs